SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 15 October 2007

Fisherman's Wharf / Toxic Beach

The first few pics are of Fisherman's Wharf. Not much to do there, but really beautiful and relaxing. As you can see, Jack enjoyed the fountian. It is ok to get into this fountian. People were looking at us like we were crazy... maybe we are. The other pics are of the beach. This beach was so much fun. We hope to go back soon. we picked up sea shells and tried to catch sand crabs (unsuccessfully). If you have read our previous blogs, I did talk a bit about the toxic beach. It looks like it is a party beach. Lots of trash!!!! Did I say lots? I meant LOTS AND LOTS of trash. The pics show some of it. We were the only people there so our friends tease us. They say no one was there because it is toxic... so we nick named it the "toxic beach". I am still waiting for my skin to fall of from playing in the water. Nothing yet. Also, at the beach there was this really cute extremely tan old man. I think he was about 85 years old. He was flying a really cool kite. I have a pic of that in here somewhere.

2 comments:

bob said...

A few comments:

1. Toxic Beach looks fantastic!

2. I can't believe how big Jack is getting!

3. I'm glad you guys went to Taiwan. Because now I can look at your pictures and pretend that is was me that went to Taiwan! "Oh man, Taiwan is awesome! The best part about Taiwan, is they let you play in the fountains!" That's what I would say if I went to Taiwan.

Shums said...

LOVE THE PICS!! Jack is adorable! I want to live by a beach like that, even if it is toxic.