SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 7 December 2009

maybe its the rain

I feel impressed today to thank my Heavenly Father for my many blessings. I just read the blog of a friend of mine. http://www.travisandlaineeread.blogspot.com/ I am so blessed to have healthy kids that I do. Even now my baby is crying in the other room because she doesn't want to take a nap and Jack is watching Dora and yelling at me to make him breakfast. I feel so lucky to be a mom of the most beautiful little turkeys ever. I love them with all my heart. I guess I just feel all emotional today... maybe its the rain. love bean

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey you- you are so sweet! Love ya

Stew and Terry said...

You are very blessed and we love you all so so much! Love all the pics, makes us so happy to see them!