SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Wednesday 27 June 2007

I can see my shadow!!!

The sun is shinning today!!! and it looks so nice outside. We are going into our monsoon season and it rains a lot. today looks to be ok though. I am thinking of taking jack to the zoo. The zoo here is very cool. It reminds me that I am on a tropical island. When you get out of the city it is really green and thick jungle all around. I love it. Speaking of Jack though. I am adding his modeling photos today. these are just the pictures we took. He did not particularly like it as you will be able to see. This shoot was for a company called "Teddy". The clothes, I thought, where not really cute. Maybe that is why he hated it.

No comments: