SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 25 June 2007

Our World Travels

Hello everyone. I have heard that this is the best way to communicate with everyone and show all of you our pictures. So here we are. We have been so very busy here in Taipei. We are seeing so many new and cool things. The night markets here are our favorite!!!! I will post pics of that when I take them. The city is very cool but it is a city. A lot of pros and cons. It is very safe though. It really feels safer here than in S.L.C.. The crime rate here is very low. The people are so very nice and very frusterating at the same time. they are so very closed minded. They are constantly telling us what we are doing wrong with Jack. Like carrying him on our shoulders. They think that is sooooooo dangerous. We think they are crazy putting a family of four on one scooter. Just different I guess.
We are headed for the beach this weekend. I am very excited. we have to take the train so it will take us about one hour to get there. I am soooo excited and soooo ready for some summer fun. I will post those pics next week.
Well I am new to this so I will just say good bye for now. We miss you all and hope all is well with all of you. Keep in touch.... Thanks for telling me about this Blog stuff Nicole very cool. love Tay Bean and Jack

5 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to the blogging world. You will love it. I miss you guys. Hope all is going well. My site, if you forgot it is www.cavebunch.blogspot.com You can put your friends links on the sidebar. That way you don't have to type in their addresses everytime. Just go to the layout page and "add a page element" on the side. If you need help let me know. Mary is pretty good about all this too, so we can teach you some things as you go. Love Ya!!

Nicole Cave said...

One more thing...Mary's site is www.stuartshome.blogspot.com You can post her too.

CoraCL said...

Yeah, That's the part I cannot stand Chinese. They like to mind other people's business. Mexian's even worse ( what was I thinking, put myself in this spot).
We miss you guys alot! And I'm sorry. we are not going back to Taiwan this year, my parents don't want us to go. But they might come next year after my sis' graduation.

Shums said...

Yeah!!! Bloggers!! We miss and love you guys!! Get this baby outta me now!

Melinda said...

I am so excited to see pictures often and feel like I am apart of your everyday life there. Too bad I haven't gotten the hang of bloggin yet, but here is our site: www.itsthewoods.blogspot.com. I have been having Joc withdrawls, seriously. I miss you more than you know! Love that baby and tell Tay hi!