SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 27 August 2007

how to bath a kid after cake

We spent our Saturday with the Palmers. I thought I would share our pics with you. We had a small B Day party for Jack's friend Addie (hope I spelled it correct). I think Jack enjoyed her cake more than she did. The boy loves chocolate... I think he is hormonal. Anyhew, afterwards we bathed them by throwing them in the pool. It was tonz of fun. My only regret is that I dont have pics of everyone!!

6 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Nice! Just dunk 'em and they're clean! haha

Nicole Cave said...

So, did you have chocolate poopies in the pool!!

Stew and Terry said...

Thanks so much for the pics. She sure is a cutie for my Jack! Chocolate runs in the fam. I love you J!

s.s. bazodi said...

beanis...your child is so old now!!! I want to come visit you guys and add another stamp in my passport!

Shums said...

Hey Tay, this is Sam. I know this isn't much of a birthday present, but I honestly don't know how else to get in touch with you guys. I hope you had a good one. We are thinking of you always here and can't wait to see you soon. That kid of yours is sure growing up on us. We love you and hope to hear from you soon. Happy Birthday. When you get back we plan on taking you out or something. We kinda have this rolling tab going. If you stay gone too long, we'll have to get you a car or something once it's all added up. Talk to you soon...

love, Sam, and Amy and Landon too.

Mary Stuart said...

They look like they could be siblings!