SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Sunday 9 September 2007

Our sixth month

We have had a lot of fun to end our summer. I have a few new pictures of Jack and some things we have been up to. We just had an earthquake that shook us up pretty good. There was not any damage in Taipei, but I have heard of a bit down south. It was pretty exciting. I guess is was a 6.8. The epicenter was a bit south of us though. So the intensity here was not as strong. We have stayed very busy with Young Women's and Young Men's. Taylor and I are both serving with the youth. We really enjoy it. Our Youth total in our ward is about 13 all together with boys and girls. That is really big for this ward. They all seem really close to each other. This week our activity is ice skating. I will post those pics later. I am sure it will be fun. Well, this month is our 6th month here. We can't believe time has gone so fast. We may only stay until April, so this could be our half way point. I hope not I don't want to leave, but life is not always about what we want. I am really looking forward to the fall weather. The Heat is really getting old. Plus fall and winter clothing is my favorite. It hides all the wrong curves... with love, bean

9 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Wow! That has gone fast. What an experience! So is Jack gonna be bilingual at the age of 2? haha! He is so stinkin' cute! Good job!

s.s. bazodi said...

can I come visit? I was just in Utah with sam and amy at some creepy street fair and missed you guys!! check out my nasty peruvian perm!

s.s. bazodi said...

can I come visit? I was just in Utah with sam and amy at some creepy street fair and missed you guys!! check out my nasty peruvian perm!

Allison said...

Joce and Tay,

Holy Cow I love that I found your blog! You guys look like you are having such a blast, I wouldn't want to come home either. Your little boy is getting so big! It's good to see your doing well.

bob said...

Hey it looks like you have stumbled into the blogging world too, huh? How is life in Taiwan? Have you learned to speak Chinese yet?

bob said...

Yeah, go ahead and add us to your favorite blogs list. I will do the same. You will always be our favorite Taiwanese blog! I cna't berlieve how big Jack is getting! Time goes by so fast!

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

Jocelyn! (sorry for the duplicates... I don't know what is up.) I miss you! Seriously, I just spent the last 20 minutes rereading your posts and looking at pictures. And here is the best part... I caught myself getting choked up! We really need to figure out our "long distance" relationship, because well... this just isn't working out. I want my friend back, alright? Love you!

Kim J. said...

Jocelyn...I can't believe I found you and Taylor's blog. I was wondering where you disappeared too..I guess it was Taiwan. How exciting is that. I love looking at your pictures and Jack is getting so big!!