SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Announcement!!!

After much debate. We have decided to move back to the States in April. We could not be more torn. We absolutely love Taiwan. We love living Taipei. We have met some amazing people here who will be hard to leave. We have really found new strength in our testimonies. Our life and journey here will forever be missed and longed for. HOWEVER, we are so excited to see our families again. I can't wait for Jack to play with his cousins and aunts and uncles. Both Taylor and I are anxious to start our life and hopefully say goodbye to appartment living forever!!! See you soon

8 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray!! Seriously, the last few weeks I have been thinking about you almost every day. I need you here more than Taiwan does! :)
I am happy to hear you will be here in only a few months, but know you will miss it. So enjoy it while you can because we need to play soon!

The Facks of Life said...

Yay! I'm so excited, but a little sad I didn't get to come see you there. Check me out trying to be a blogger. I'm so out of sorts right now. It'll get better. Love ya lots!

Kendra and Caleb said...

Yeah! Its been great to be back so far! You'll love it. I was wondering if we could do a swap before you come, maybe you need something sent there? I was wondering if you could get some "black mans toothpaste" for us. I meant to get some before we left but forgot. Let me know what you think.

Shums said...

yessssssssssssss!

T.K. said...

I am so stoked you are coming back YEAH!! Cannot wait to start having lunches again, and my eyebrows done. Yes!! luv u

Jessica said...

Hey Jocelyn! I'm so glad I ran into your blog through some other people's blogs. Taiwan looks really cool. Come visit us on our blog. threeunderatree.blogspot.com
Jessica (Jensen) Orchard

Stew and Terry said...

Yes we are so excited to have our little Taiwan family back. We love and miss you so much!

Carr Family said...

I'm way excited you will be returning to all of us, but I have to tell ya that I think it's the coolest thing ever that you and Tay have had this adventure in Taiwan. I would love to do something like that with my little fam. Can't wait to see you in person....are you going back to SLC area?