SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Friday 20 June 2008

It's a Girl!!!!


We are happy to say that we are expecting a girl come this Fall. We are excited in different ways. Taylor is over the moon to have a "daddy's little girl". I am excited to shop in the other part of the store. Girls clothes are just so much more fun. Jack is excited too but he doesn't know why. We have tried to tell him that mommy has a baby in her tummy. He tells us that he has a baby monkey in his tummy. I know girls bring lots of drama. I know I am really in for it because I was such a pain to my parents.. Oh well, bring on the Pink.

9 comments:

Mileysmom said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Girls are so much fun. I think we are just about on the same time line as far as babies. My little girl turned two in May and we are expecting our second one in December. Love your blog!!

kate said...

CONGRATS!!! I was surprised to see a new post! That's awesome!

T.K. said...

Yah Joc I am sooo stoked for you!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you one of the days you called I got the message late, phone dead (imagine that) and then the next time my phone was down cuz of the tower being hit. But we need to go to dinner sometime and you'll be needing a baby shower too. If you want call me at school 652-7111 or 656-2178 luv ya girl!!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

That is so exciting! You will LOVE having a girl! (and yes they are major divas/drama queens) but they are so fun! I am so stinkin' excited for you guys!

Carr Family said...

A little girl...whoo hoo...I'm excited for you guys!! I was pretty excited about the shopping aspects as well. They always have a larger selection for the baby girls!! Seriously Congrats and keep the updates coming. Whats your phone number so I can call you guys when we come out in August?!!

Maren & Danny said...

Awesome! That is great that now you will have one of each! Girls are full of drama drama drama-but so fun too! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Sophie says... right on.

Sherrie said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for your family. I agree with you when it comes to shopping. Little girls are so fun to shop for. Hope you get to come to our house for the
4th of July celebration.

Jennie said...

Yea Joc! Congratulations!