SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Saturday 24 May 2008

Mexico



OK, I have a question for you. What do you do when you are homeless, jobless and pregnant? You go to Mexico of course, or so we thought. We have been on "vacation" since we moved back from Taiwan and thought that a "real vacation" sounded like a good idea. Turns out we were right. We had a blast in Rocky Point Mexico. Sunshine, deep sea fishing, sunshine, tacos, sunshine, skim boarding, sunshine, mangoes and of course more sunshine. We all came back with a tan and after living in the land of porcelain skin (Asia), we decided we like this look better.
Jack now is sporting a new do. A little Mohawk now sits on his cute little white head. His tan has helped him not look so sickly. He now has a healthy glow and its about time.
I feel pregnant as ever. Apparently I am not showing to anyone but myself, but almost 18 weeks in and 10 pounds later, I can sure see it. We find out what we are having in a couple of weeks. Any predictions?
Taylor is on the hunt for jobs (if you hear of anything, let us know). St. George is not as "international business friendly" as we would like. Not too many Chinese speaking jobs in southern Utah (big surprise). But there are a few things here we are looking at. Life is fun and we are optimistic.

8 comments:

Kay said...

That looked like a fun trip! I know what you mean, by feeling more pregnant than ever and i am only 14 weeks! I am in the I don't look pregnant just fat stage, uuuggghhh.
Good luck with the job search. we miss you guys!

Kay said...

OK, why that listed a bunch of numbers I don't know....K

Carr Family said...

New Post...alright!! Mexico looked like a dream. The beaches have been calling my name lately, but there is no way I'm going anytime soon. Congrats on the Prego thing. Ten pounds is nothing...I seriously think I gain three to four pounds a day and that can add up fast. Four and half weeks to go and the fun part begins...working it off. Lige and I are coming out in August and I really hope we get to see you guys. Good Luck with everything that's going on. See ya

T.K. said...

Love it..... when we going to lunch whore?? And you far from being fat.

bob said...

Wow! That's crazy, just last week I was looking at Puerto PeƱasco and thought it looked like a fun place to visit. I had never heard of it before, and was surprised that something like that even existed in that part of Mexico.

And now you guys have been there! It must be a sign that we need to head down there as well. Did you drive or fly? Anyway, now that you are back in St. George, we need to get together sometime.

kate said...

Fun! We've been wanting to go there for awhile now. How long was the drive?

The Facks of Life said...

Fun! It was so good to see you all last weekend. Can't wait to find out what your having. Girl? Anyway, good luck with the job/house hunting. If you're in our area give us a call.

Maren & Danny said...

I am so jealous! I would love to make a trip to Mexico. Looks like you guys had a blast. I bet Jack is adorable with a little mohawk...what a cutie! I am hoping for a girl for you-it is fun to have at least one of each. But with girls comes drama, drama, drama...:0)