SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Friday 17 October 2008

Baby Baby Baby


This is not an announcement... sorry to disappoint!! I am still with child for the next two weeks (or less). I just thought I would post the few baby belly pics we took. If you are not ready to expose your eyes to a bare baby bump... look away.
We have been trying to prep Jack for the up coming event. He does not fully understand what is going to happen to him (how could he) but we are trying anyhow. He knows that his baby sister will come out of mommy's tummy soon and that she with take baths with him and she will not play with his toys. He told me that we need to get baby sister her own boat for the tub (he has made his own plans with his sister). He has his own baby doll which he only takes care of when I remind him that it is there. I think that he feels the anticipation though and is excited for something to happen. Taylor and I are also excited. I am at the annoyed stage though where all my Doctor visits are a disappointment. I expect him to tell me that I am going to give birth at any moment and we should head to the hospital... NOT WHAT HE IS SAYING. Oh well, she is happy to stay put for now. I will let you all know when she arrives.

14 comments:

Mary Stuart said...

You are so tiny for being ready to give birth! I am so excited for you!!!! Can;t wait to hear what you name her. She is going to be so beautiful. Miss you guys!!

Shums said...

are you sure there's a full term baby in there??? you look great! we can't wait to visit!

Kay said...

ditto the comments, you look great! can't wait to hear the announcement!

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are so sweet! You DO look fabulous!

Kim J. said...

How fun!! You look so good and totally glowing! Good luck!

Carr Family said...

The hand prints on your belly are so awesome...Jack your belly looks great too. We wish ya the best and await the grand entrance of female Shumway.

T.K. said...

Yah so excited my friend, lets do lunch tuesday. Yah wanna?

The Facks of Life said...

Seriously, you look smokin' hot! Can't wait to see and meet that little girl! Hang in there...it does come out.

Sherrie said...

Jocelyn you are so cute!!!! We are so excited for your family!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!

Jodi Hansen said...

So cute. I'm excited for you! Good luck with everything.

Em said...

You look so beautiful! Your new baby is so lucky to come to such great parents! Good luck with everything!!!

Nicole Cave said...

Yeah I have missed your posts...she is going to be gorgeous. How do you like your new place?

bob said...

Now that the baby is here, how about you update this little blog you've got going here. You're belly is great and all, but what we really want to see is what's come out of it! Well, not everything that's come out of it, just the baby part.

kate said...

Here here. I concur with Boshma!