SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Friday 17 October 2008

Back for more


So I am re-entering the blogging world after a small disconnect. Life has been going by so fast these last few months. We are finally all moved in and our Internet is connected. Taylor takes the lap top to work with him so if I don't remember to use the Internet when he gets home (which I don't) then blogging does not happen. But now I am committed and Back for more!!!
I am so excited about the up coming season. I love fall and the holidays in it. This cute little number is hanging on our front door. Everyone in our neighborhood decorates their front doors and I was feeling a bit left out. However, I am HUGE and not really feeling like doing the actual work to make it happen. So I found this cute little number at TJ Maxx and we are now part of the Halloween club in the neighborhood. Trick or Treat!!!!!

4 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Ya, I love your door hanging!! But I have to say, you don't LOOK huge... but I understand feeling like it that last little while!

Kay said...

glad you are back into blogging. we miss you guys...want to come to our halloween party? i actually found snack packs of m&Ms, twix and snickers at costco this year. I wanna see a picture of your pregnant belly. I bet you are smaller than me!!!

T.K. said...

Yah a post, your AMAZING!! I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth, I know though life is crazy busy. Love ya you little slut, LOL!!

kate said...

Finally! Welcome back girl! :)