SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 4 February 2008

"I'm too sexy"


No your eyes are not playing tricks on you... well maybe they are but not here. Yes Taylor is modeling!!! After much begging and pleading I finally let Taylor accept a modeling job. Yeah right!!!! All the begging and pleading was done on my part. Our agent called and said that they needed a "dad" for this Disney Baby Clothing shoot. Taylor refused to be involved. I had to use my "wife" tactics to persuade him to do it. Just so you know, it went great!! In the shoot, they gave him a new wife and two new kids. He liked having a wife who doesn't beg him to do photo shoots, he he he. So here are the pics I took of him showing off is studly self. ENJOY!!!!

8 comments:

The Facks of Life said...

Sweet Tay! You're the boom! We got your Chinese New Years card in the mail today. It was awesome. Thanks, can't wait to see you guys again. Enjoy the modeling while it lasts :)

Nicole Cave said...

That is so funny. I got your card yesterday... Thanks. Hope to see you guys soon!

bob said...

The wife tactics went great or the modeling went great? Or both? Hmm... actually, I don't want to know the answer to this question.

But Tay does look pretty good in makeup! I always knew he had a softer side. I'm glad you could help him bring it out.

Laura Taylor said...

Hey girl! I found you from Allies sight. How are you? It's been awhile! Hey, I started Nicoles blog for her because now that I am doing it, I'm addicted!! Her site is nicandnate2.blogspot.com Now she just has to start her entries!! Maybe if we all hound her!! Email me your email address and I will send you an invite to see my blog. My email is jasylvester@skyviewmail.com

Shums said...

i think tay's found a new career! awesome.

Maren & Danny said...

what a stud! I love the PIMP label at the bottom of the slide show-so fuuny!

CoraCL said...

He looks good there. he should keep doing it.
btw, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
miss you guys tons, especialy Jack ^_^.

Love you,
Cora and Alonzo

Mary Stuart said...

Pimp in action for sure!! Way to go Tay...or should I say way to go Bean!!! Tay should be a model. Why not? Pose and get paid! Sweet!! Thanks for the awesome card as well!!!