SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 18 February 2008

Jack Jack





OK, I know that Jack may be a bit young for this but he tells us when he is going pooh so we decided to start potty training. He is so cute with his new potty seat I just had to snap a shot. He has gone 3 times now. I am so proud. He is getting big so fast. He will kill me for this one day but I just couldn't resist.


Across the street is the biggest mall I have ever been in. On rainy days like we have had lately it proves to be a lifesaver. The whole 5th and 7th floor are dedicated to kids. The 10th and 11th floors are restaurants... also a lifesaver. anyway, they have a great ball pit obviously. I thought these pics were so cute... what a great kid. I love him so much.

4 comments:

kate said...

Jack is getting so big!!! I can't believe that he is almost 2! How crazy.. You guys look like you're having a great time out there though. What a fun place to be for Chinese New Year.

Unknown said...

Holy crap he's huge!

Shums said...

those pics are great! he will kill you one day for the potty pic, but you can also use it as blackmail one day!

Maren & Danny said...

Gotta love the potty pics! What is it about a naked kid on the pot trying to do his business that just makes us wanna take a picture?! :0)