SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Wednesday 12 March 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK


I can't believe my baby is two years old. It is TRUE what they say. "terrible twos" do exist!!! I can't believe how much he has changed in just the past few months. We are battling tantrums, "NO" (his new favorite word), "carry me","I do it" and standing up in every taxi. What is that all about? I do love him though and I do carry him all over, even though I shouldn't.
We have had a crazy start to our week and I didn't know if we would be able to celebrate. I returned home from Hong Kong on Sunday to a kid with a 102.5 degree fever. I spent the following two days laying in bed with him watching Nemo over and over and over and over (I am Nemo sick). His fever broke on Tuesday and I still took him into the doctor just to be sure. We have no insurance so our cost was more than it had to be. We paid a total of $450 Taiwanese dollars. That is roughly $13 US dollars. So I am basically out a lunch. Because He was finally feeling better by Wednesday (his B-day), we went to playgroup to see his friends. We played for a few hours in the sun and then grabbed a mango smoothie and went home. We had a little birthday party here at our house for him. He received a race car track set thing... I picked up in Hong Kong. He blew out his candles on his Birthday cake ate it with his hands and then we all went to bed. All in all it was a nice day.

12 comments:

Laura Taylor said...

Hey, your little boy is such a cutey! I love the twos it's the threes you have to watch out for. I just found out I'm pregnant with number 3. So, I guess I will go through the twos and threes again!

Shums said...

man, time flies!!! i think landon is starting his "terrible two's" early...

Stew and Terry said...

What's with the devil horns on my cute boy? I guess that says it all.Ha! I love the cake too, how fun. Can't wait to give him a hug.

Mary Stuart said...

Terrible twos! Happy Birthday Jack Jack!

T.K. said...

I am so glad that little Jack is feeling better that is scary!! SO the big ? when are you coming ho,e you SLUT? I miss you, enough Taiwan come HOME!!!

Nicole Cave said...

I see more of Bean in him now! Chanel smeared poop all over her floor in her room this morning...I swear it is always something. Terrible twos is an understatement!!

The Facks of Life said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Just a heads up, it doesn't get any better when their three, or four. Good luck!

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Joce, I'm glad you found our blog...of course you can add our link (I think i already have you on my blog). It's so fun to stay in touch with friends...even when they are far away!!!

Phil said...

Shum!

Saw your post on the reunion website. Congrats on to you and yours on you beautiful family. Drop me line someday: phillipcherry@gmail.com

_Phil, not Jana.

T.K. said...

Hey I went private send me your email kaysonturnbeaugh@mac.com love you, wish you'd come home dirty girl!!!

Carr Family said...

Heard you were back in the US of A!
Hope you guys are doing awesome and adjusting back to life in Utah. Can't wait to see ya....we will let ya know when we are in your neck of the woods!! Chow!!Shelli

Unknown said...

New post please :), Welcome back, it was great to see you guys.
Come and see us soon