SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 12 November 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!

I am posting this so late. It has been a very busy month for us... Happy Halloween to you all. We had a good time dressing up. Jack and I went to two parties. Our ward had a Primary Halloween party, and Taylor's work also had one. Jack was a frog this year. He liked his costume a lot. I was a witch (because it matches my personality, and it was the easiest thing to be) Taylor was a Doctor. He did have blood and a cleaver to match, but his students are only two years old sooooooo you guessed it. He left the blood and knife at home. Taiwanese don't trick or treat door to door, but it is becoming popular to have parties and dress up. We had a good time.

2 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

You guys are always having so much fun! It looks like your life is a total vacation! LUCKY! And by the way Jack looks so cute in his costume!

Nicole Cave said...

Love your nose!!