SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Backpacking

Tay and Colin went on a backpacking trip a couple of weeks ago. They went with a group from the British and American Embassies. The Mountain is called Snow Mountain. It is the second tallest peak in Taiwan. They spent two nights and tree days hiking what Tay described as "an exact replica of the Rocky Mountains in Utah". Pine trees and all (other than the view of the ocean). There was not much wild life though. Just some wild monkeys. (No Terry and Max, we will not bring one home for you). Tay did not get pics of them anyway. I thought I would post his pics of the trip. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Stew and Terry said...

Dear Beanie, that was the sweetest tribute to Tay, it made me cry. I love you and am grateful for you so much! You have made my life richer. The blog is great, keep it coming.