SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Wednesday 21 November 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!

So I just thought I would create a post for my favorite person in the whole world... get ready for a sappy, cheezy, love note. Tomorrow is Taylor and my fourth anniversary. Not long some may say... however, it has been ten years since we started dating. We have had a few "up's and down's" "on's and off's" and a mission in the middle of it all. But we have remained close through it all. He is such an amazing person and I want you to know why. Taylor has told me that is biggest fear in life, over death and pain and everything else, his biggest fear is failing ME. He works extra hard at making sure that I am ok. He makes sure that I know that I am on the top of his priority list. He has given me the best experience of my life... not just Taiwan and all of our adventures here. He has made me a mother. He also works extra hours so that I can stay home and be a mom. I couldn't ask for more. I love him more that life itself. I never thought I could love a person so much.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!! I LOVE YOU 00 + 1 (you know what that means)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

You are so cute... Happy Anniversary! (a little late since you blogged awhile ago.)