SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Thursday 15 November 2007

baby J

I had to put these on here. It is a new modeling season here (summer). I had to take a couple of pics to send to our agent and I love them. Jack hated it last time and so we kind of quit for a while... (we were never asked back... he really hated it). Is is a bit older now so we are going to give it another try. Jack is growing up to fast. He is the cutest thing ever. I love spending time with him. He is learning to talk so well. He can tell us everything he wants, and everything he wants to eat. SOOOOO helpful for me. He still has a couple of words we are working on. for example... "dolphin" comes out sounding like "oh shit". "slide" sounds like "sex". I will put this on video soon to show you. He is mixing his Chinese with his English. It works here but may not in the states so well. He loves cab drivers and toothless construction workers. He avoids nice old ladies and nursery leaders. Who knows. He just cracks me up. I love it when he looks up at me and says "mama". My heart stops. Everything good in me is in him (probably the swear words too). I just love being a mom. So here are the many faces of Jack....
ps. I know he is still bald. It is there it is just blond!!!
pps. Mom, one of these pics looks just like Garth's

3 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Oh my gosh...he is starting to not look like a baby...it goes by way too fast...I miss you guys!!

Carr Family said...

hey joc. I love the pics and snooping around the blog...hope ya don't mind. It sounds and looks like a good time over there. It's awesome you guys took it on and found an adventure. jack is freakin cute. When do you come back? Love shelli

Lyndy Butler said...

I love him! he's so big and happy! Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Happy holidays to you!