SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 12 November 2007

October

Holy moly!!! this month cruised by so fast. I have not had time to post anything. We have had a ton of fun and worked extra hard this last month. We watched our bishops kids (all 6) they were great. It was fun but busy. I was able to drive their car around Taipei. The view is much different when I am in the drivers seat!! Cabs and buses are great, but there is nothing like being in control of the wheel. I had so much fun. The laws about driving here are much much different than in the states. It's kind of like bumper cars except you are not allowed to hit the other cars. Lots of fun!!! We also house sat for another family so we were able to drive their cars for that week. I forgot how much I enjoy driving.

We took a trip to the south of the island with some friends from our ward. We all participated in Marlthon.
Jack and I went down early with some friends of ours. We had a "Jack and Mom day". This is why Tay is not in the pics... He took the train down that night.



The 2007 Toroko Gorge Marathon. Two did the half marathon the rest of us did the 5K. Call me crazy but I only run that far if my building is on fire or if they are spraying for mosquitoes in my building... (inside joke). Great people though and even better company.




Taylor, Jack and I went to Ocean Park while we were down there. This place is really cool. It is like Sea World only smaller. It is literally across the street from the ocean. So the view while walking around the park is SPECTACULAR. Half of the park is ocean life and the other half is all rides and more rides. Jack fell in love with the bumper boats. We rode them about twenty times. Tay and I took turns riding rides and watching Jack. What can I say, I am totally immature and the rides are the best part to me! I was literally raised at Disneyland... it is in my blood. Hope you like the pics.... love bean

No comments: