SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Family pics

This last week we took a trip out to one of Tay's old areas. I can't spell it so I am not going to try. He lived there for one year of his mission. We found the chapel he was assigned to and a resturaunt he used to eat at. It was fun to see. I snapped a couple of shots of the people at the park. They didn't think that was very cool of me, but I just look like a tourist so they let it go. There are a few shots of Jack's chocolate fedish (he gets that from his dad). We also went to the park for FHE. Those are the sand box photos. The other strangers in the pictures are our friends Tim and Becky who are moving back to the states this week after two years here. Our weekends are going to be very boring without them here to help us spend all our money. Thanks guys. We will miss you and your sweet ride!

No comments: