SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Pizza anyone???



I really debated adding these photos. I just look so homely. This was for a Domino's Pizza ad I did a couple of months ago. We just got these pictures from the agency. They did my hair and make-up. They curled my bangs under... no one curls their bangs!!!! Anyways, like I said in the past, if you are white in Taiwan, you will get asked to model. Not that big of a deal. It was a fun experience though. These photos will be in the Domino's restaurants in Beijing. I will be in black and white and the pizza will be in color.

7 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

This is so funny. What a great model you are and the pizza looks so delicious!!

CoraCL said...

that pizza does look yummy. You should try acting too. I agree, what were they thinking when they curl your bangs. Why don't they put it in Taiwan?

Shums said...

these pictures are GREAT!! Ill admit, at first I didn't recognize that it was you. I think its fabulous that you can pull off the "curled bang"!

The Taylor Family said...

I'm loving it! Wow, these are deffinately a step up from our front yard modeling pics!
So, was the pizza fresh and good, or do they spray it with that stuff to make it stay put and look all shiny?
Did you actually get to eat the pizza?
And you gotta love the bangs, but you worked it girl! Good job!

The Facks of Life said...

OMG! You need to do your hair like that every day. Reminds me of 9th grade! Ha Ha!

T.K. said...

YOU ARE A FREAKING HOTTIE EVEN WITH THE BANGS!!! LUV U T.K.

Dave and Natasha said...

Wow! I didn't know what you were talking about when you were saying that Jack was always getting photos taken of him when he was over there.. I didn't know you both modeled! Both fitting though! Jack is such a cutie and you are so gorgeous!