SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Sunday 1 July 2007

Fulung Beach

This beach was really nice. Beautiful beach sand for sand castles, and the water was the perfect temp. We couldn't have asked for a better day. It was the best. We took a train out to Fulung. We have not done the train thing yet so that was different and fun. The scenery was beautiful. Winding through the hills and along the river. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beautiful. Sorry no pics of that... Next time. There were people out wind surfing, skimboarding and sailing. We want to do that next time. Don't worry Grandparents, Jack was covered in sunscreen. He loved the waves (they were small). He also loved playing with the sand. He couldn't figure out how to shut his eyes when the waves splashed him though. He learned that salt water stings, but tastes good!!!! Go figure. Bean learned that however good she thinks she looks in a bikini... she should not wear one. Tay is just a hottie, what can I say.

1 comment:

T.K. said...

Hey guys,
It's me teek!!! I am so glad I ran into greg at the mall, I have been thinking about you so much lately. The world works in mysterious ways huh? Your pics. are so fun, and you all look so good. I am glad to know all is well with you. Well take care and know your missed. Love you teek

p.s.
kaysonturnbeaugh@mac.com