SHUMS

SHUMS
I love having people visit us here. I also love getting back in contact with all of you. Please re-invite me to your blogs. I have tried to get on to several of them and I cant...

Monday 16 July 2007

Jack's First Haircut



So we decided that Jack's hair was starting to look a bit long. Taylor has been wanting to buzz his head into a Mohawk (I have never had to spell that before, forgive me if it is wrong). I finally consented late Friday night. So Jack's first haircut is a Mohawk. For those of you who know us well, this will come as no surprise. If we weren't enough of a spectacle before, this really did the trick. most people think its cool... but there are those who think he must be sick or have a disease to have his hair grow that way...... things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm. Jack thinks his fuzzy little head feels cool. It is just too bad that his hair is so blond that if you blink, you miss it.

3 comments:

Shums said...

We definately think its cool!

Nicole Cave said...

You almost need to color the mohawk so that you can see it better...Now that might get some real attention!!

The Taylor Family said...

I love it. Well, I had to get out my magnifying glass to see it, but it's deffinately there!
Jacob has that new "fo-hawk" hairdo and it looks cool!
I think you guys should keep it! Jack is so stinking cute!